tiscreport.org is the World's largest Open Data platform committed to ending corruption, supply chain labour abuses and modern slavery, joining up Transparency In Supply Chains (TISC) reporting globally. As an open data initiative, it meets the compliance requirements of section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Companies: use our platform to
- share your annual TISC statement for your company
- share your annual Welsh Government Ethical Employment in Supply Chains Code of Practice Commitments
- check your supply chain for non-financial risks, from non-compliance with the Modern Slavery Act to corporate convictions
- increase your transparency and visibility to Companies over £36M turnover
- add more companies to your portfolio
- sign up for email reminder alerts for when statements are due
- add more users to your account portfolio.
- freely access data and reports.
Our Corporate Structure
Tiscreport.org was created and maintained entirely by Semantrica Ltd, a small independent UK social enterprise, company number 09001464. We are profit-with-purpose.
How we fund ourselves
Our platform sustains itself purely through commercial membership fees, service fees and sponsorship from organisations using our site. The more subscribers we have, the more good we can do!