The Transparency in Supply Chains Platform
- Access corporate transparency data
- Reduce your financial and non-financial risks
- Achieve human rights & environmental outcomes as a community
Recent member activity
Recent company activity
Pull in unique data sets and turn them into actionable intelligence
Customise risk indicators via secure dashboard or subscribe to a custom section of data-sets. Commission your own bespoke live report.
Monitor your suppliers, buyers, members, partners, investment portfolios
- 90.7% of modern slavery statements failed to meet Home Office minimum criteria (April 2019)
- 57.1% of companies failed to comply with payment practices regulations (Oct 2019)
- GDPR data breach violations are expected to reach 36,000 cases this year
Identify companies at risk in your supply chains faster with TISCreport.
One place to assess and increase your human rights and environmental impact
Tackle environmental damage, corruption, labour exploitation and modern slavery by aggregating your purchasing leverage with the TISCreport community. Save time and effort in collaboration using clever human rights tech.
Search for a Company / Charity / Public Sector body
- 20,870UK registered companies required to comply
- 15,081UK companies required to comply for which a statement was found
- 5,789UK companies required to comply for which we could not find a statement
- 14,791UK registered companies required to comply during 2018
- 6,483UK companies required to comply for which a report was submitted
- 8,308UK companies required to comply for which a report was not submitted
- 37Days on average to pay invoices based on the payment statistics submitted in the reports
Bespoke Information-as-a-Service options
Do you need specific data sets delivered ad-hoc or on-demand via API? Contact us for a made-to-measure service.