TISCreport is the business partner for going beyond compliance with transparency in supply chains. Formed as a business membership organisation, we exist to empower the business community in hunting down and sustainably eliminating exploitation hidden within their supply chains.
And here are 11 more brilliant reasons why businesses from the very local to the panglobal are joining with us:
Independent Timestamp of Publication Date
In response to member companies who have expressed concern that other companies may be complying late, and that publishing only on corporate websites makes it easy to hide late submissions, we timestamp all authenticated submissions. By using our authentication and upload process, companies can prove that not only did they comply, they went beyond compliance by publishing and sharing their statements early.
Help, Support and Guidance
- If you have a statement that you would like a second opinion on before sharing it, our charity partners will give you a free MSA statement review as part of your Partner level membership, with pointers on best practice.
- Further help, advice and guidance will be offered to business members to strengthen their approach over time.
Sustain the UK Anti-Slavery Helpline
- tiscreport.org is the ONLY modern slavery statement register committed to funding UK's anti-slavery charity work with 50% of all membership fees
- A self-sustaining register supported by the business community will maximise the effectiveness of the modern slavery act without impacting on the UK tax payer
Amplify Supply Chain Transparency
- Filing with www.tiscreport.org demonstrates a conscious commitment to increasing transparency
- Make it easy for your suppliers and members of the public to keep their own supply chains transparent
Retain Complete Control
Business members retain complete control of when and how their statement is shared on a common, secure platform
TISCreport is Neutral
- The central register is neutral – ‘tiscreport’ will not benchmark, rank or tier businesses that file modern slavery statements in our database
- Our business membership model ensures neutrality going forward, encouraging best practice and providing support to increase effectiveness of members
TISCreport is Backed by Industry
- tiscreport.org is partnered by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply, Business West, The West of England Initiative and Bristol Chamber of Commerce, The International Chambers of Commerce, the Welsh Government Anti-Slavery Partnership, Unseen...
- ...with more signing up weekly (watch this space!)
TISCreport is Ethical and Sustainable
- Semantrica Ltd (trading as tiscreport.org) is a B Corp social enterprise
- Semantrica is partnered with the award-winning charity Unseen via a legally binding commercial participation agreement
- tiscreport.org is built using well-supported and secure open-source digital technology solutions
Tiscreport has a full authentication process to ensure it holds genuine statements.
Monitor Your Supply Chains
Businesses can monitor their supply chain via search and also via their own private, secure supplier dashboard. This will show known compliance statuses of suppliers in tiscreport.org. We also have new transparency data sources being added on the business and human rights scale. Some of these will be free to access, whilst others will be by paid subscription to raise money for both the data provider and for sustaining TISCreport.
Tools For Reports
Businesses filing will have access to tools and materials such as an intelligent statement builder and KPI tracker.
Share Sector Intelligence
Businesses will also form a wider community to confidentially share experiences and good practice.